The University is committed to maintaining learning and working environments that are free from all forms of discrimination and harassment (and related retaliation). Each member of the community is responsible for fostering civility, for being familiar with this policy, and for refraining from conduct that violates this policy.
The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) maintains the University's Discrimination and Harassment Policies and Procedures. The comprehensive policies and procedures can be found here.
- Information on how to report discrimination, harassment and/or retaliation to the University
- Information on how to report discrimination, harassment and/or retaliation to law enforcement or government agencies
- Information to contact Campus Security and Local Law Enforcement
- Information to contact Confidential Resources
- Information to contact the Student Affairs Offices
- Information to contact External Government Resources
- Learn more about JHU’s Timely Warning Policy
- Access the University’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
- Access the University’s Crime Logs