Philosophy Minor Requirements
Philosophy minors must take seven departmental courses, which should include the following:
- At least one course in the history of philosophy, either ancient or modern.
- At least one course in two of the following areas:
- Logic, philosophy of science, or philosophy of mathematics
- Ethics, aesthetics, or political philosophy
- Philosophy of mind, theory of knowledge, philosophy of language, or metaphysics
Students must earn a C- or better in all minor requirements and courses may not be taken satisfactory/unsatisfactory.
|One course in history of philosophy (ancient or modern)||3|
|Two courses, each from a different focal area||6|
|Four additional courses||12|