The 10-year academic calendar can be found on the Office of the University Registrar website here: https://registrar.jhu.edu/academic-calendar/
Academic Calendar Key Features
- The calendar was created in consultation with the School Deans’ offices and registrars over the past three years
- The calendar will be set and published for ten years to enhance academic and administrative planning.
- These common calendars make it easier for students to contemplate and possibly take curricular offerings across the divisions.
- Students will be subject to tuition separately for summer programs.
- The start dates for semesters and the eight-week instructional periods are aligned. The non-compulsory summer terms continue to vary with fewer instructional patterns.
- Although the start dates for the terms may affect current expectations, the common calendars are designed to minimize the adjustments that we all will have to make.