Students who want transcripts of their academic records at the School of Nursing or who want them forwarded elsewhere should submit an online request. Please visit The National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Services website at for further information.

Transcripts are issued only at the written request or consent of the student. The only exception to this policy is the issuance of transcripts to other offices or departments within the University.

Official transcripts of work at other institutions that the student has presented for admission or evaluation of credit become the property of the University and cannot be copied or reissued. If a transcript of this work is needed, the student must get it directly from the issuing institution.

Enrollment verifications are provided by the Office of Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM) and are processed only at the written request of the student. Please submit your request through the SEAM's Online Form.

Current students can visit to obtain a downloadable copy of proof of enrollment.