Worker’s Compensation

November 19, 2009

If you are injured in the course of conducting research or providing services, you should report the matter to your supervisor promptly. Depending on the circumstances, you may be eligible to file a claim for workers compensation. For more information and to pursue a claim please JHMI’s Health, Safety and Welfare website.