Ordering a Transcript
IMPORTANT: Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. Follow the NSC directions to submit your electronic signature.
- NSC charges a service fee per electronic transcript delivery. Any major credit card may be used.
- Your transcript will be sent securely through the NSC (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in PDF format via email.
- Order updates will be emailed to you, or you can check your order status history online.
Note: Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered official upon delivery, but become unofficial if passed on to another recipient. The retrieval link will expire after 30 days.
AMCAS and LSAC Applicants: The AAMC’s American Medical College Application Service® (AMCAS®) and the Law School Admission Council now accept electronic transcripts from approved senders. Johns Hopkins University is an approved sender.
- NSC charges a service fee per paper transcript delivery. Any major credit card may be used.
- Transcripts are sent via USPS. Extra fees apply for FedEx and rush delivery services.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status history online.