This 15-credit online graduate certificate program prepares students to become proficient at integrating technology for learning in K-12, higher education, and organizational settings.
|ED.893.508||Technology and the Science of Learning||3|
|ED.893.632||Data-Driven Decision Making||3|
|ED.893.634||Technology Leadership for School Improvement||3|
|ED.893.645||Designing and Delivering Online and Blended Learning Environments||3|
|ED.893.850||Advanced Applications in Digital Age Learning||3|
Upon successful completion of the program, students will:
- Develop skills for advanced technologies—including e-learning, telecommunications and multimedia-based instruction, tools for instructional management and assessment, and adaptive computer access.
- Integrate technology for learning—applying the new science of learning, 21st century skills, and a constructivist approach to teaching and learning. Apply authentic assessment strategies, differentiated instruction, and appropriate technology tools to accommodate all learners, including those with special needs.
- Build leadership skills for mentoring, consulting, professional development, and systems change.
The goals of the program are for students to:
- Engage in planning, instructional design, and assessment centered around the needs and abilities of learners in a variety of contexts.
- Develop proactive leadership skills for communicating a shared vision for educational technology among all education stakeholders.